Honestly, cream facial cleansers are not my choice. I find most of them too moisturizing for my oily face. But for an all-natural facial cleanser, I think it’s worth a try. Here’s my Burt’s Bees Daisy White Facial Cleanser review.
Burt’s Bees Daisy White Facial Cleanser Product Information
Clinically proven to help improve the appearance of surface dullness, this cleanser, infused with Daisy extract, helps reveal a more even skin tone in as few as 4 weeks*. Formulated with a multifruit complex, our cleanser effectively removes dirt oil and makeup. Make it part of your daily regimen for a brighter and more even complexion, naturally.
*When used as part of a regimen of Brightening Daily Cleanser, Brightening Refining Tonic, Brightening Eye Treatment, Dark Spot Corrector and Even-Tone Moisturizing Cream. Product’s color is derived from natural ingredients and may vary.
• Creates a brighter, more luminous complexion
• Removes dirt, oil, and makeup
• Helps visibly even skin tone
• Dermatologist Tested
I love Burt’s Bees Daisy White Facial Cleanser because…
- it doesn’t leave my skin dry or tight.
- it’s 98.7% natural.
- it’s gentle on skin. It’s perfect for everyday use.
- it can remove excess sebum.
- it has light citrus scent that’s refreshing.
- it can double as a makeup remover. See tips below.
- it didn’t cause my skin breakouts, irritations, or allergic reactions.
I wish Burt’s Bees Daisy White Facial Cleanser…
- comes in a smaller size for travel.
- doesn’t sting the eyes.
- can control my oilies. Please keep in mind that I have oily skin. I noticed though that I do not oil up easily compared to other cream facial cleansers.
- doesn’t spill easily. Also, it dispenses too much product even without squeezing the tube since Burt’s Bees Daisy White Facial Cleanser has milky, creamy formula. The tube should be improved.
Tips on Burt’s Bees Daisy White Facial Cleanser
- Use morning and night.
- Although it says that it can remove makeup when used as a facial cleanser, it can also be used like a real makeup remover for thorough cleansing. Since it has milky and creamy formula, you can lather the cleanser all over the face and wipe off with facial tissue.
- If you’re wearing heavy makeup, I still suggest using a separate makeup remover.
Burt’s Bees Daisy White Facial Cleanser Verdict
I didn’t notice a brighter complexion nor a more even skin tone after a month of continuous use. My scars from previous breakout are still there. Take note though that I did not use the entire range of Burt’s Bees Daisy White, as seen in THIS POST. But if you’re looking for a gentle, moisturizing and all-natural cleanser, Burt’s Bees Daisy White Facial Cleanser is for you. It is also for dry, normal and combination skin.
Burt’s Bees Daisy White Facial Cleanser 6 oz is priced at PHP 795 and it is available in the Philippines at Beauty Bar stores. For instant updates, follow them on Facebook (BurtsBeesPH), Instagram and Twitter (@burtsbeesph).