Imagine waking up to perfect brows everyday… it’s a dream for a lot of us, especially brows being a huge trend these days. Well, there is always the tattoo option, but the issues of discoloration and of course, needles and the pain that comes with it are main reasons why only a few are brave enough to do it. But what if I tell you that there is such a thing as painless temporary eyebrow tattoo, which you can do by yourself at home? I’m sure some of you have heard of it since there are quite a few brands that released it already. So, first on my list is Cathy Doll’s temporary eyebrow tattoo. Read on my Cathy Doll Tattoo Tint Pack Review after the jump.
Cathy Doll Tattoo Tint Pack Product Information
This Cathy Doll Tattoo Tint helps you achieve those perfectly-defined eyebrows that could last for days. Worry not for this tattoo tint pack peels-off easily and guarantees richness in color through 3 available shades.
I love Cathy Doll Tattoo Tint Pack because…
- it is painless – no needles unlike real tattoo or microblading.
- it cuts my eyebrow routine in half! No need for brow makeup unless I want really defined brows.
- it comes in 3 shades. Medium Brown is for light colored hair. Deep Brown is for medium brown hair, while Dark Brown is for dark colored hair.
- the pointed brush tip allows easy application, even on the tail of the brows.
- I only need to let the tint stay on my brows for 20-30 minutes before I remove it! It doesn’t take so much time.
- it doesn’t remove any brow strands when I peel off the tint.
- it did not cause allergic reaction or irritation.
- the formula is easy to spread. It’s a bit sticky, making it harder to glide along the brows.
- the tint lasts longer. It only lasts for 2 days.
Tips on Cathy Doll Tattoo Tint Pack
- Since it has sticky formula, load up the brush with product to easily glide along the brows.
- Just follow the shape of your brows. You can also use a brow stencil, if you wish.
- Apply one coat on areas you want lighter tint, like the inner corner of the brows. Layer 2-3 coats from the center of the brows to the outer corner for a darker tint.
- Before the tint dries up, make sure you clean up any excess. Use a q-tip.
- Don’t forget to close the cap tightly after use.
- Do not store in extreme temperatures or in direct sunlight.
Cathy Doll Tattoo Tint Pack Verdict
To be honest, I got a bit scared to try Cathy Doll Tattoo Tint Pack at first. I was worried that some of my brow hair might be removed when I peel off the tint. I was wrong. The tint dries like a soft stretchy gel and it doesn’t stick to the brow hair, which makes peeling easy and painless.
Although it only stays for two days, I still love Cathy Doll Tattoo Tint Pack as it saves me a lot of time. Personally, I don’t need to use any brow makeup anymore while the tint is still visible. But if I need to attend an event, I still use a brow pencil or powder for a more defined brows.
I recommend Cathy Doll Tattoo Tint Pack to those who have sparse brows. The tint can easily fill in brows — no need to use brow makeup for 2 days! For those who have non-existent brows though (and I mean, no hair at all), I’m not so sure if this would work, especially if you prefer natural looking brows.
How to apply Cathy Doll Eyebrow Tattoo Tint Pack
Just to let you see how easy it is to apply Cathy Doll Tattoo Tint Pack, I applied it on my friend’s brows. Here’s her bare brows.
Follow the natural brow shape. Remember, your brows are sisters, not identical twins! You don’t have to be O.C. about it.
Leave it for about 20-30 minutes. Then, peel off the tint.
Here’s how it looks after.
Cathy Doll Tattoo Tint Pack is priced at PHP 650 and is available in Cathy Doll boutiques and online (zalora.com.ph)