Tints and creams are the best if you want natural blush on your cheeks. The common problem though is its staying power. It disappears quickly, especially if you have oily face or if you live in a place with hot and humid weather. What if I tell you that there’s now a “waterproof” tint available in the market?! It’s one of Benefit’s iconic tints! How is it? Read on my Benefit Lolli Tint Review.
Benefit Lolli Tint Product Information
Hello lolli! Our candy-orchid tint treats lips & cheeks to a “pop” of dreamy sweetness. It’s the flirtiest flush you can get from a bottle…and its smudge-proof, smooch-proof color lasts from A.M. to P.M. Talk about stain power!
I love Benefit Lolli Tint because…
- the lilac tint works for all skin tones.
- it’s long-wearing.
- it looks natural. It can give you that “I-just-saw-my-crush” glow.
- it’s buildable.
- it’s pigmented.
- it’s multi-purpose. It’s a lip and cheek tint.
I wish Benefit Lolli Tint…
- is priced lower. It can look pricey at PHP 1,700 per bottle, but it can last for several months. You do not need much when applying and you barely need to re-apply throughout the day because of its staying power.
- doesn’t have the tendency to look patchy. This happens if you do not blend quickly.
- doesn’t dry out the lips when used as lip tint.
- is easy to remove.
Tips on Benefit Lolli Tint
- Instead of applying dots on your cheeks, place some tint on brush or sponge and use this to apply on the apples of your cheeks. This will prevent patchy application.
- Apply tint one cheek at a time. You need to blend quickly once applied on cheek. Benefit Lolli Tint dries fast so you might end up with a streaky blush when not blended right away.
- Apply Benefit Lolli Tint before powdering your face to easily blend the product.
- As with any makeup, it’s better to start with little and just build up the product if needed. It’s easier to add than remove product that has already been applied.
- If you applied too much tint, just add foundation on top to lighten the pigment.
- If used as a lip tint, do not forget to moisturize your lips well first.
- Use an oil-based makeup remover to easily get rid of the tint.
Benefit Lolli Tint Verdict
I was a bit scared to try Benefit Lolli Tint at first. I wasn’t sure what a lavender tint would look like. Once applied, I realized the blush looks very natural. And yes, it is waterproof! I can now have that “i-just-saw-my-crush” glow even while or after swimming. Haha! For first time users of tint, it is important to practice blending. The tint dries quickly once applied on skin so it is a must to blend quickly to prevent patchy application. I’m not so comfortable using lip stain since I have very dry lips. Benefit Lolli Tint is now one of my fave Benefit tints aside from Cha Cha Tint. 😀