As much as I love to use all-natural products, my skin doesn’t like them most of the time. My skin has been used to chemicals, so it usually reacts to products with essential oils. Anyway, I braved myself to try out one of Origins best selling facial wash. How did my skin react to it? Here’s my Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash Review.
Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash Product Information
When it comes to faces with dry and oily places, it takes a clever cleanser to balance the two. This gentle, frothy face wash carefully does both jobs without canceling each other out. Broad Leaf Kelp Extract discourages excess oil production, while Wheat Protein balances and protects dry prone zones. And Tourmaline actually makes water wetter to more easily disperse dirt and sebum down the drain. There’s also aromatic Bergamot, Spearmint and Lavender to add pleasure to the process. Skin feels comfortably refreshed after cleansing, never tight, pulled or parched.
I love Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash because…
- it comes in a transparent tube, making it easy to see how much product is left.
- it leaves my skin soft and smooth, without the feeling of tightness.
- it has a mousse consistency, which means it doesn’t spill and less product wastage.
- a little goes a long way. It lathers up really well that I only need a pea-size for my entire face and neck.
- I didn’t experience any breakouts, allergic reactions, and irritations.
- it has a light spearmint energizing scent, which is refreshing.
- it doesn’t sting the eyes.
- it removes excess sebum.
- it’s gentle on skin. It doesn’t have microbeads as well so it’s great for everyday use.
- it’s good for all skin types.
I wish Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash…
- can control my oilies. Note that I have very oily skin, but it didn’t make my skin extra oily.
Tips on Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash
- Remove makeup first before washing the face. Use your favorite makeup remover.
- Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash lathers up well, so dispense a small amount of product only.
- After washing the face, follow up with your toner and moisturizer.
- Use morning and night.
- If you’re not used to organic products, slowly introduce it into your regimen. I suggest not to use all-natural products all at once. Start with facial wash first, then continue adding other products into your regimen after a week or two.
Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash Verdict
I was surprised that Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash actually worked on my skin – no cystic acne, no breakouts, no irritations, and no allergic reactions. It leaves the skin moisturized, while removing excess sebum. I have small dry patches from my previous pimples though, which needed additional moisturizer. For those with oily skin, use an oil-control toner and water-based moisturizer after using the face wash.
To know more about Origins’ best-selling products, you can check out my previous post: Origins Back In The Philippines.
P.S. I have no information yet on how much they’re going to sell Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash here in the Philippines.
Origins will open at SM Makati by August 2015. To get instant updates from them, follow them on Instagram (@OriginsPH).