I never fail to mention here in my blog how oily my skin is. It’s like a daily battle that I have to go through. Although, as they say, those who have oily skin should be thankful since skin won’t age fast. This is why I learned to accept and love my skin. Besides, there are a lot of products that can help control oil. Unfortunately, not all are really effective. Recently, I saw this Etude House Zero Sebum Drying Powder. I thought of giving it a shot. Did it work? Read on my Etude House Zero Sebum Drying Powder Review below.
Etude House Zero Sebum Drying Powder Product Information
Made of mineral powder (80%) to dry oily and waxy sebum breakouts and below the surface efficiently.
1. Sebum control powder contained to remove unnecessary excess sebum efficiently.
2. 80% of Mineral Powder – soft, elastic, and in various shapes, contained to deliver clear and natural luminosity on face.
3. Wide micro superfine fiber puff helps powder applied clearly without smudge.
4. No talc, mineral oil, animal ingredient, artificial pigment, or aritificial scent to care skin softly.
I love Etude House Zero Sebum Drying Powder because…
- powder is finely milled
- it has citrus scent
- it can control oil. Good for about 5 hours on me without touching up!
- skin feels velvety smooth.
- it’s affordable at PHP 398 (about USD 8).
- it doesn’t clog pores. It’s made of 80% mineral powder – no talc and no mineral oil.
- it’s lightweight.
- it doesn’t cake or appear dry.
- it didn’t cause me allergic reaction, irritation, or breakout.
I wish Etude House Zero Sebum Drying Powder…
- doesn’t leave a white cast.
- is easy to use anytime, anywhere. As with any loose powder, it can be messy to apply.
Tips on Etude House Zero Sebum Drying Powder
- Use the cap to sprinkle some loose powder you’re going to use. Be mindful of the amount since it will be hard to return any excess powder in the container.
- Use the puff to get a small amount of product and dab on the face.
- After patting the product on the face, use a fluffy face brush to blend the powder.
- It’s a perfect product to set your liquid or cream foundation or BB cream.
- If you don’t have makeup on, you can use it as is to control shine.
- It can be used for touchups to absorb oil and freshen up.
- If you have combination skin, concentrate on your t-zone.
Etude House Zero Sebum Drying Powder Verdict
Overall, I highly recommend Etude House Zero Sebum Drying Powder if you have oily or combination skin. For someone who has very oily skin, I still need a midday touch up but I can delay it for a few hours since it really does a great job in keeping oil at bay. I also love how it leaves my skin silky and velvety smooth. It’s my way to check if I’m starting to oil up. If I pat my fingers on my face and skin doesn’t feel velvety, it means oil has started to make an appearance. As for the white cast, it is almost unnoticeable, but for darker skin tones, I would suggest trying the product in boutiques first if it could easily be fixed with proper blending.
Etude House Zero Sebum Drying Powder is available in all Etude House boutiques.