Who’s into CC cream here? CC cream or Color Correcting cream is totally different from BB cream or Blemish Balm cream. CC cream is meant to improve uneven skin tone and reduce appearance of redness or sallowness, while BB cream is like a lighter foundation with skincare benefits. Here’s my Etude House CC Cream Silky Review. Did I like it? Read on…
Etude House CC Cream Silky Product Information
8-in-1 Multi Function daily application cream formulated with Rock Rose extract supplies polyphenols for powerful antioxidant & anti- inflammatory care and with Natural Tone Correting Effect for a natural corrective care coverage and skin protection. TIP : Neatly adhering to give silky soft finish
I love Etude House CC Cream Silky because…
- it comes in a good pump packaging. It dispenses the right amount of product.
- it’s a self-adjusting cream! It comes out white, but changes color and blends well on skin. (see photos below)
- it evens out skin tone – but not enough for dark blemishes, under eye circles
- it sets matte – but not so matte. Skin is still glowing. In fact, it’s moisturizing.
- it instantly brightens complexion!
- it has sun protection – SPF 30 PA ++.
- a little goes a long way.
- it’s not sticky.
- for a CC cream, this has quite good coverage. In fact, I can wear it as is.
- it didn’t cause me allergic reactions, irritations, and breakouts.
I wish Etude House CC Cream Silky…
- feels a little lighter.
- does not give a white cast – although this is very minimal and only shows in flash photography.
- has good oil control.
- does not highlight enlarged pores.
Tips on Etude House CC Cream Silky
- I use 2 pumps for my entire face. A little goes a long way!
- I prefer using my fingers to blend the product.
- If you need more coverage, use Etude House CC Cream as base for your foundation. You can layer it with powder, liquid or cream foundation.
- If you’re okay with its sheer coverage, you can set the T-zone with powder if you have oily skin.
Etude House CC Cream Silky Verdict
Remember that the main purpose of this product is to correct and care. I was actually surprised that this has quite good coverage – still sheer though, but it does a great job in brightening the complexion! I can really see my skin glowing, unlike other CC creams wherein I don’t see much difference on my skin. For those with oily skin, like me, it can feel a bit heavy after a few hours – when skin starts to get oily. A good oil control powder is a must, especially on the T-zone.
I recommend Etude House CC Cream Silky to those who are looking for a product that can brighten the complexion instantly or give that “glow from within” finish. For those who prefer a more dewy finish, Etude House CC Cream also comes in Glow.
when blended, it changes color
The left side (facing you) does not have any product, while the right side (facing you) has Etude House CC Cream Silky. Notice the little redness on the left side, while the right is more even.
Used Etude House CC Cream Silky on my entire face. No more redness and skin is brighter!
Etude House CC Cream Silky is available in all Etude House counters and is priced at PHP 848.