Who doesn’t love micellar water?! If you haven’t tried, you’re definitely missing a lot. Well, La Mer won’t be creating their own version if its not worth-raving! So, here it is… the most luxurious makeup remover is in town! What makes it different from other brands? Read on my La Mer Cleansing Micellar Water Review.
La Mer Cleansing Micellar Water Product Information
Pristine water, removes makeup.
This powerful sea cleanser micro-emulsifies makeup, and sweeps away impurities and pollutants, while delivering the hydration and soothing synonymous with La Mer. Powered by micro-capsules, La Mer’s Marine Micelle Waters lift away the day while signature marine nutrients and nourishing Miracle Broth™ re-mineralize, hydrate and renew, in one pristine step.
I love La Mer Cleansing Micellar Water because…
- it’s sealed upon purchase – guarantees freshness of the product.
- it contains their signature marine nutrients and Miracle Broth’s healing benefits.
- it effectively and easily lifts dirt and makeup. I can even remove waterproof mascara and eyeliner with so much ease!
- it smells sooo good! This can be a con though to those who prefer fragrance-free face products.
- it leaves skin hydrated and soft. ZERO dry feel at all!
- it doesn’t leave the skin sticky – even if I don’t rinse it with water.
- it’s great for all skin types.
- I didn’t get skin irritations, allergic reactions, or breakouts.
I wish La Mer Cleansing Micellar Water…
- comes in smaller size so I can bring it with me when I travel. This could be a perfect travel companion as it could save space. There’s no need to bring a tube of cleanser since it’s a no-rinse cleansing micellar water.
Tips on La Mer Cleansing Micellar Water
- Moisten cotton pad and gently sweep over face, neck and eyes without rubbing. Repeat until cotton pad comes away clean.
- Although there’s really no need to rinse, I always prefer to double cleanse. I still wash my face with facial cleanser and water after.
- Although it leaves the skin moisturized, don’t skip your skincare ritual! You still need to tone and moisturize!
La Mer Cleansing Micellar Water Verdict
La Mer Cleansing Micellar Water does a great job in cleansing the face while leaving the skin hydrated, soft and supple. I only use max of 2 cotton pads – even when I have full makeup on! My third cotton pad is always clean. When I use other brands of micellar water, I normally use three to four cotton pads. Also, in terms of hydration, I haven’t tried anything like La Mer’s Micellar Water!
I recommend La Mer Cleansing Micellar Water to those who are looking for a luxurious and hardworking makeup remover and cleanser.
La Mer Cleansing Micellar Water is available in La Mer counters.