I’m relatively a newbie when it comes to wearing contact lenses. It was only recently when I realized how a colored contact lens can really enhance the eyes and can make a huge difference in the overall look. It’s especially amazing when I use it in shoots or for photos, as seen below.
I’m thankful to have found AIR OPTIX®Colors and FreshLook® contact lenses, which are both designed to enhance dark or light eyes and bring out one’s natural beauty. They are made with a unique, smooth surface and feature a technology that combines 3 colors -in -1 to blend naturally with the color of the eye.
And what are the differences between the two brands? AIR OPTIX®Colors is made for Long Hour Wear, while FreshLook® is for Everyday Wear. Also, AIR OPTIX®Colors can be used UP TO 30 days upon opening (NOTE: NOT 30 uses!!!) Of course, this also depends how well you clean your lenses. Some could only last up to 3 weeks. As a tip, change your contact lens once it feels uncomfortable BUT again, Air Optix Colors can only last for only 30 days upon opening. As for FreshLook®, it’s only for single use, which means you need to discard it everyday!
This Christmas, it’s time to stock up on your contact lenses! Or why not give it as a gift to family and friends who are contact lens wearers? FreshLookColorBlends and Air Optix Colors Gift Certificates will now be available in leading optical clinics at 25% discount. FreshLook® will now only be @ PHP 896.00/pair instead of PHP 1195.00 and AIR OPTIX® COLORS will now only be PHP 1121.00/pair instead of PHP 1495.00. Prices of graded lenses are usually higher than regular lenses, but for this promo, they have the same price! The catch? GCs are only available until December 31, 2016. Redemption is valid until January 31, 2017. So, you know what to do! Haord now, guys!
FreshLookColorBlends and Air Optix Colors Gift Certificates will be available in participating optical clinics: (Note that redemption can only be done in optical clinics where the GCs were bought)
– Optical Works – Shoppesville Greenhills, SM SouthMall, SM North, SM Dasma, SM Bacoor, SM Pampanga
– Ideal Vision Center – SM North Edsa, SM Mall of Asia, SM Mega, SM Aura, SM SouthMall, SM Sta Mesa, Shoppesville Greenhills, Glorietta 3
– Sarabia Optical – Greenbelt, Glorietta, Alabang Town Center
– JP Sabater Optical – Pasig, Magnolia, Festival Mall
– Mojica Chavez Optical – Paranaque
– Almeda Optical – Glorietta 4
– Sarabia Optical – RockWell
– The Optical Shop – Trinoma, Gateway, AliMall
– Gold Heart Optical – E. Rodriguez
– The Eyepod – SM MegaMall
– Perez Optical – Harrison Plaza
– Magno Optical – Glorietta 1, Ayala Terraces Fairview, Sta Lucia, Robinsons Pioneer, Shangri-La Plaza, Trinoma
– Perez Optical – Glorietta 4, Alabang Town Center
– Vision Plus Optical – Masangkay Manila, UltiMart San Pablo
– R. Clarin Optical – Batangas City
– Eye Studio Optical – WalterMart Plaridel, E. Rodriguez, SM Sucat
– Soliman Paroli Optical – SM Clark, Nepo Mall
To get instant updates, log on to our Facebook page @FreshLookPH and AirOptixPH #AirOptixLongHourWear, #FreshLookEverydayWear, #FreshlookAirOptixHoliday