Brow mascara has always been my thing. In fact, my first ever brow product is a MAC Brow Set in Girl Boy. It was a very popular shade back in the day. From Girl Boy, I transitioned to Beguile. Then, I never stopped trying out various brow mascaras! A few months ago, I got this Maybelline Fashion Brow Mascara. Did I like it? Read on my Maybelline Fashion Brow Mascara Review below!
Maybelline Fashion Brow Mascara Product Information
Features an angle-free Ball Brush comb that neatens and defines brows; sweeps color through pale or sparse strands with a natural even finish; helps thin eyebrows look fuller and healthier; long-wearing, clump-free formula stays on all day. Comes in 3 shades – Dark Brown, Rusty Brown, Yellow Brown.
I love Maybelline Fashion Brow Mascara because…
- it has excellent formula. Product clings to the hair strands easily.
- it has great pigmentation. Product is buildable – medium to heavy coverage.
- it has micro-shimmer, which doesn’t make the brows look flat.
- it doesn’t turn powdery.
- it doesn’t clump.
- it lasts the whole day!
- brows doesn’t look stiff.
- it has nice shades. Dark Brown is perfect for sparse brows. Red Brown is a great shade for those with red hair. Yellow Brown is for those with blonde hair or if you want to lighten brows.
- it’s super affordable! It’s only PHP 249 (about USD 5) for a 7.7ml tube.
I wish Maybelline Fashion Brow Mascara…
- has better brush applicator. The ball brush is very hard to work with. There are days when I have perfect brows, even when I use Maybelline Fashion Brow Mascara alone, but for most days, I get weird arches! LOL!
Tips on Maybelline Fashion Brow Mascara
- Brush onto eyebrows in light upwards strokes. Then, follow along brow contour.
- For those who can’t get used to the ball brush (like me), use a different brow mascara brush!
Maybelline Fashion Brow Mascara Verdict
Maybelline Fashion Brow Mascara would have been perfect if it wasn’t for the ball brush. It does a great job in filling and defining the brows. It could be that ONE brow product you’ll ever need – but unfortunately, there’s a need to use a different applicator. I tried it several times, but I just couldn’t get used to it. There are good days, but there are also bad ones – especially when I’m in a hurry! But with its price and use, I would still highly recommend Maybelline Fashion Brow Mascara! You can always use a disposable brow brush or reuse the applicator from other brow mascaras. 😉
using Maybelline Fashion Brow Mascara in Dark Brown