When I first tried L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation, I was honestly surprised. It is pretty good for a drugstore foundation. Recently, the brand released an addition to the Infallible line: L’Oreal Infallible Total Cover Liquid Foundation. How is it? Is it better? Which one is for you? Here is my L’Oreal Infallible Total Cover Liquid Foundation Review:
L’Oreal Infallible Total Cover Liquid Foundation Product Information
Get up to 24 hours of full coverage with a lightweight feel and natural finish. Infallible Total Cover Foundation blends instantly to cover dark spots, blemishes, scars and hyperpigmentation for a flawless complexion. The full coverage foundation is formulated with highload pigments for total coverages and is enriched with Alliagel. The formula glides on and feels fresh all day. It will create the perfect canvas for flawless makeup application.
Price in the Philippines: PHP 700
Pros: L’Oreal Infallible Total Cover Liquid Foundation
- The mouse-like texture is very easy to blend.
- A little goes a long way.
- It has medium to heavy coverage. It can easily hide blemishes, redness, pores, and other imperfections. I can even skip concealer.
- It feels light on skin.
- It sets to a natural finish — not flat or too dewy.
Cons: L’Oreal Infallible Total Cover Liquid Foundation
- It does not have good oil control. I get really oily after a few hours. Note that I have oily skin.
- After 3-4 hours, the foundation starts to fade around the nose area and cling on dry areas as well.
- It oxidizes.
- There are only few shades available. Getting an exact shade match can be difficult.
Tips on L’Oreal Infallible Total Cover Liquid Foundation
- You can use your fingers, sponge or brush to apply the foundation.
- For a light coverage, apply only a few dots on areas needed and use your fingers to blend.
- Remember to use your favorite primer for the foundation to last longer. If you have oily skin, use an oil control primer. If you have dry skin, use a hydrating primer.
- Set the foundation with a translucent powder.
L’Oreal Infallible Total Cover Liquid Foundation Verdict
No doubt, I love the buildable coverage and how light it feels on skin. It looks really flawless in photos too. It is not for me though. Those with oily or dry skin will probably not be happy after wearing it for a few hours as it either disappears on oily areas and cakes or clings on dry patches. I would still recommend L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation for those with oily skin (read my review HERE)
I would recommend L’Oreal Infallible Total Cover Liquid Foundation to those who have normal skin or a little oily or a little dry and to those looking for a lightweight foundation with great coverage.
when blended (shade 302 looks a little greyish at first)
wearing L’Oreal Infallible Total Cover Liquid Foundation in 302 Creamy Natural