Last March, Shiseido first established their International Beauty Fair. Its goal is to empower women through beauty as part of their celebration of Women’s Month. This month, Shiseido is holding their 2nd International Beauty Fair to inspire women to bring out their beauty from within.
Upon the invitation of Shiseido’s partner, Sample Room, I, together with Sample Room bloggers, attended the opening of Shiseido International Beauty Fair at SM Mega Fashion Hall Activity Center last March 13. Ms. Naka Maeda, a seasoned beauty consultant from Osaka, Japan, was present to teach us how to get that “glow from within” using Shiseido’s latest skincare and makeup collection.
Rowena was our model for the day. Ms. Naka Maeda first removed her makeup, then used Shiseido’s latest skincare to revive the skin’s glow from within, such as Shiseido Bio-Performance Glow Revival Serum, Shiseido Ultimune (review HERE), and Shiseido White Lucent All Day Brightener.
And in time for summer, Shiseido has Wet Force sunblock. The more it comes into contact with water, the more effective it is. Cool, huh? 😀
Ms. Naka Maeda then used their latest makeup collection, like Shiseido Glow Enhancing Primer, Shiseido The Makeup Perfecting Stick Concealers, and my fave- the Maquillage translucent powder!
This Maquillage translucent powder blurs out imperfections and give a subtle glow. It was very evident on Rowena’s skin! It’s perfect in setting liquid foundation or concealer or for midday touch-ups.
You too can visit Shiseido International Beauty Fair 2015. See schedule below:
- SM Mega Fashion Hall Activity Center (Megamall) – March 13-19
- Podium Activity Center – March 23-28
- SM Mall of Asia Atrium – March 29-31
And here’s what you can expect at Shiseido International Beauty Fair:
- A masterclass makeup and skincare workshop conducted by Ms. Naka Maeda and Shiseido Philippines chief makeup artist Carmel Villongco where you can learn the secrets in achieving flawless, healthy and glowing skin, as seen above. They will also discuss advanced, yet wearable, make-up techniques to enhance your natural beauty. As a bonus, Shiseido is giving personalized course certificates to all attendees.
- Skincare analysis and consultation using Shiseido’s state-of-the-art skin diagnostic tools like Skin Visiom and Skin Sensor which instantly measures your skin’s actual age (versus your real age), moisture level, melanin concentration, immunity of the skin and your facial skin’s turn-over rate.
- Pampering activities like quick facial that relaxes, tones and lifts facial muscles and hand massage.
- Beauty Simulator that mirrors the state of your skin once you’ve started on the right skin care regimen plus it simulates a chosen makeup look using Shiseido’s newly-launched makeup collection without having to take out your makeup. Check out Nikki trying it out below. 🙂
- Shiseido Makeover that includes eyebrow reshaping and personalized makeup tutorial that touches on balancing techniques specific to your face proportions.
Check out our Facebook page (Shiseido Philippines), Twitter and Instagram (Shiseidoph) for more details.