Milk is known to have lots of health benefits. It’s loaded with nutrients and it’s also for the development and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth. And remember when our moms asked us to drink milk before we sleep? It’s because it’s rich in Choline, which helps us get good sleep.
These are only some of the nutrients we can get from drinking milk and I can go on and on. All these contribute to our overall health and wellness, which is why we should never stop drinking milk. If you ask me, yes I still do! 😀 But drinking one glass of milk a day doesn’t just make me healthy and fit, it also does something good to my skin. You’ll see the difference when you start to drink milk regularly. Skin looks and feels healthier.
Well, essentially if we eat healthy food, it will show on our skin. But do you know that you can actually use milk on your skin? This is why you can see milk in a lot of skincare products. It just shows how effective milk is in giving you healthy, nourished skin.
Today, let me share a DIY Facial scrub using milk. It’s very easy. Don’t worry, there’s no cooking involve. Haha! Just mix, mix and you have your scrub! Your beauty regimen is just in your kitchen. 😉
Milk and Honey Facial Scrub
3 tablespoon milk
3 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon raw oatmeal
Just mix all these ingredients in a bowl until it becomes pasty. Apply mixture on clean face and massage for a few minutes. Take note, be gentle! Don’t rub! Then, rinse with lukewarm water. You’ll notice how soft and smooth your skin feels right after the scrub.
I hope you liked my simple and quick DIY facial scrub. Now, for the giveaway! Nestle Non-Fat will give 2 gift packs as consolation prizes and the grand prize winner will get all of these…
Just follow the steps via Rafflecopter below. It only involves the usual likes and shares.
- Giveaway will run until April 24, 2015 12:00 mn.
- 1 winner will be chosen for the grand prize and 2 winners will be chosen for the consolation prizes.
- Winners will be announced here on my blog, so please just wait and check for the post.
- Open to all Philippine residents. International readers can join if you have a representative who can claim the prize here in the Philippines.
- Prizes will NOT be shipped. Prizes must be claimed at MRM office (5/F Active Fun Building, 9th Avenue corner 28th Street, City Center, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig Philippines 1604).
Good luck to all!