Instagram has been part of my everyday life. I can still remember the time when it was just starting to get popular. I refused to create one simply because I didn’t want to manage too many social media accounts. Eventually, I gave in. Now, I’m one of those who take tons of photos of my travels, food, makeup, shoes, and all those little details and upload them on Instagram. Basically, it has become the story of my life. And surprisingly, it has helped me in so many ways – whether it be personally or for the blog. Why? How? Read on.
- The first thing I do the moment I open my eyes in the morning – check Instagram. It’s my way to keep my eyes open and help me get out of bed. (I know A LOT of people who do the same “morning ritual”!)
- It’s where I get my travel ideas. Well, my bucket list is getting longer and longer because of the travel destinations I see everyday.
- It’s where I discover new and upcoming beauty and fashion trends and must-haves.
- Instagram is like my newspaper. It’s where I get up-to-date news around the globe.
- When I’m not sure what to wear, I turn to Instagram for some fashion ideas.
- It’s where I also shop sometimes.
- I’m not really artistic, but I learned to care about the photos I take because of Instagram. Well, I guess I’m slowly developing the artistic side in me.
- I turned my Instagram to a micro blogging tool. It’s where I instantly post about my travels, my #FOTD, #OOTD, #SOTD and all other details, and what’s new about beauty, fashion, and food. I make sure to share exciting information immediately to keep my followers updated too.
- I met a lot of my readers and long lost friends through Instagram!
- If it is the first thing I check when I wake up, it’s also the last thing I do before I go to sleep.
See how Instagram enables me to live a #SmartLife? Aside from the real entertainment it gives, it actually brought convenience to my life. Looking for ideas, searching for hard to find items, and instantly sharing to everyone what’s hot and new have never been this easy, at the same time, fun! And if you’ve been following me on Instagram (@lush_angel), you’ve probably noticed my “EverydayWith___” hashtag. I’m currently creating different albums with collection of photos of my loved ones and the things I’m passionate about. Here are just some of them.
#EverydayWithMrSun for all my beach trips
#EverydayWithTommy for the photos of my baby Mini Schnauzer, Tommy
#EverydayWithDolce for the photos of my baby Shih Tzu, Dolce
(By the way, Dolce badly needs prayers. He’s currently battling the deadly Distemper disease. He’s only three months old and he’s such a sweetheart. Please, please include baby Dolce in your intentions. Thank you so much!)
#EverydayWithTravel to document my adventures
You too can do your own “EverydayWith___” so you can easily organize your photos in Instagram. And don’t worry about your photo uploads since you can now browse and upload for free with Smart’s latest offer – #SmartFreeIG! Smart subscribers can now freely browse Instagram and upload photos and videos without additional data charges. (Prepaid subscribers can enjoy free Instagram browsing and posting for up to 30MB per day with any popular prepaid promos that include All Text 20, Unli Call & Text 30, All in 99 and Mega 250, among many others. On the other hand, Postpaid subscribers can use Instagram up to 200MB for 30 days when you subscribe to any Smart Surf Plus Plans)
Well, I’m sure I’m not the only one who has #EverydayWithInstagram story. What’s yours?
For more details on #SmartFreeIG, visit http://www.smart.com.ph/freeinstagram.