First signs of ageing can be seen around the eye area; therefore investing on a good eye cream is a must! I’ve tried a couple of Tony Moly Ferment Snail products, which is one of the premium lines of the brand. So far, I’m loving them and they have been part of my skincare ritual. You can find my other reviews here: TONY MOLY TIMELESS FERMENT SNAIL TONER REVIEW, TONY MOLY FERMENT SNAIL SUN CREAM REVIEW, and TONY MOLY FERMENT SNAIL LIP TREATMENT REVIEW. Today, I’m sharing my Tony Moly Ferment Snail Eye Cream Review.
Tony Moly Ferment Snail Eye Cream Product Information
Moisturizing and Skin-recovery specialized Gold snail secretion filtrates eye cream. Containing Fermented gold tea snail secretion filtrates. Clear oil type eye cream which is appropriate for thin and weak skin around eyes. Eye cream enriched with gold contents, improving skin elasticity. Instant moisturizing on dry skin around eyes without heaviness.
I love Tony Moly Ferment Snail Eye Cream because…
- tub is sealed when you first open it, making sure you get fresh product every time.
- the gel-like texture feels cool when applied – which is relaxing.
- it instantly hydrates the eye area.
- it’s easily absorbed by the skin. It’s non-greasy.
- it doesn’t feel heavy.
- under eye area looks brighter.
- it can be used under makeup. Concealer blends seamlessly – doesn’t cake or slide.
- it doesn’t sting the eyes.
- my skin didn’t get irritated.
I wish Tony Moly Ferment Snail Eye Cream…
- comes in a smaller size for travel.
- has pump packaging for sanitation purposes.
Tips on Tony Moly Ferment Snail Eye Cream
- Use your ring finger when applying eye cream. Skin around the eyes is thinner and extra sensitive so it’s important to put less pressure in this area.
- Make sure you have very clean hands when applying any skincare product.
- Let your skin absorb the eye cream for a few minutes before layering any product. After a few minutes, use a sponge to absorb any excess oil from the eye cream before applying concealer or foundation. This will prevent the makeup to slide off or cake.
- Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear.
Tony Moly Ferment Snail Eye Cream Verdict
Before laying my hands on the product, I imagined it to have very thick consistency because of its name “ferment snail”. I was surprised that it has a gel-like texture, which is not thick or heavy. It feels cool when applied – which is very relaxing. It’s also easily absorbed by the skin, making it a good base for concealer or foundation.
I recommend Tony Moly Ferment Snail Eye Cream to those looking for a light yet heavy duty eye cream. It’s good for all skin types.
Tony Moly Ferment Snail Eye Cream is priced at PHP 1,948 and is available in all Tony Moly boutiques.