I’ve been trying a number of products from Tony Moly Timeless Ferment Snail line. So far, I like the last two that I reviewed. In fact, they are both part of my beauty arsenal. You can see my reviews of Ferment Snail Sun Cream HERE and Ferment Snail Lip Treatment HERE. Today, let me share my Tony Moly Timeless Ferment Snail Toner Review, which I’ve been using for over a month now.
Tony Moly Timeless Ferment Snail Toner Product Information
Gold snail secretion filtrate ampoule toner which specializes in skin recovery and care. Provides instant moisture to dry skin
I love Tony Moly Timeless Ferment Snail Toner because…
- it has transparent pump packaging – easy to dispense and to see if you’re running out of product.
- I don’t waste any product, unlike liquid type toner which is prone to spills. It’s like a gel-type kind of toner.
- it’s hydrating – no dry or tight feel. It’s especially great for dry skin.
- it didn’t cause my skin irritations or breakouts.
I wish Tony Moly Timeless Ferment Snail Toner…
- can thoroughly remove makeup residue and dirt.
- is cheaper. It’s priced at PHP 1,898 (about USD $41) – but it’s because Timeless Ferment Snail is a premium line of Tony Moly.
Tips on Tony Moly Timeless Ferment Snail Toner
- Use cotton pad to apply the toner on the face. 2-3 pumps are enough for the entire face and neck.
- Use on freshly cleaned face and before serum or moisturizer.
Tony Moly Timeless Ferment Snail Toner Verdict
My only problem with Tony Moly Timeless Ferment Snail Toner is that it doesn’t thoroughly remove any dirt left after washing the face. I see very minimal traces of dirt on my cotton pad when I use it at the end of the day with heavy makeup on, which is not usually the case when I use other toners. This is why I only use Tony Moly Timeless Ferment Snail Toner for day use (when my day is only about to start) or on stay-at-home days. It’s not something I would buy when I finish this bottle though since it is not really for me.
Tony Moly Timeless Ferment Snail Toner is for those looking for a gentle, anti-ageing toner and for those who want to try an alternative other than the liquid-type toner. It’s also for those with dry skin because of the instant moisture it gives to the skin.