Recently, Maybelline launched another liquid foundation– Maybelline Superstay Full Coverage Foundation. How is it compared to their other foundations? Is it for you? Read on my full review below.
Maybelline Superstay Full Coverage Foundation Product Information
Maybelline SuperStay Full Coverage Foundation delivers 24-hour wear for concentrated coverage and a flawless finish that doesn’t fade or shift all day.
Pros: Maybelline Superstay Full Coverage Foundation
- It is lightweight and blends easily on the skin.
- It has medium to heavy coverage.
- It can hide blemishes and under eye circles. I do not need to use concealer.
- It is long-wearing.
- It doesn’t cake or it doesn’t get patchy even when worn the entire day.
- It has quite good oil control. It takes about 5 hours before I start using my blotting paper.
- Skin doesn’t look flat despite the matte finish.
- Looks like skin even when applied in full coverage.
- It is great for all skin types.
- It doesn’t enhance dry patches.
- It is fragrance-free.
Cons: Maybelline Superstay Full Coverage Foundation
- There are only 6 shades available.
- Shade match can be a bit tricky. Some have pink undertone so I suggest trying it in counters.
Tips on Maybelline Superstay Full Coverage Foundation
- For a lighter coverage, use only on areas needed and use your finger tips to blend.
- For medium to heavy coverage, use a sponge or brush to apply
- Start application on the middle of your face and blend outwards for a more natural look.
- If needed, apply concealer.
- Set with translucent powder. If you have dry skin, you can get away with this step.
- If you don’t have an exact shade match like I do, I use a lighter or darker shade of powder on top to adjust it.
- For a dewy look, you can mix the foundation with a light moisturizer.
Maybelline Superstay Full Coverage Foundation Verdict
Honestly, I didn’t expect much from this foundation but I was wrong. I’m pretty impressed! I recommend it to those looking for a medium to full coverage semi-matte foundation that is lightweight, has good oil control, and still looks like skin. Maybelline Superstay Full Coverage is definitely worth the price. But if you’re looking for a foundation that is more hydrating and can give that healthy glow, you can check out Maybelline Dream Velvet Soft Matte Hydrating Foundation.
using Maybelline Superstay Full Coverage Foundation in 128 Warm Nude– no concealer, set with translucent powder
Maybelline Superstay Full Coverage is available in counters and is priced at PHP 499.