BB cream has been known for its all-in one skin benefits. The problem with most brands though is that it doesn’t really work for oily skin. The radiant effect can be superb, but most of them are too moisturizing that I oil up in a matter of minutes! Here’s my Benefit Big Easy BB Cream Review and know if it works on combination/ oily skin.
Benefit Big Easy BB Cream Product Information
BIGGER than BB! Why? Two reasons. First, big easy balances moisture & controls oil. Second, the cushiony liquid-to- powder formula melts in like a cream, yet finishes lightweight & velvety like a powder.
This multi-balancing complexion perfector gives light-to-medium natural coverage to even out skintone and conceal imperfections. Even better, it contains ingredients known to soothe & comfort the skin and help fight free radicals. One & done…big easy saves the day! Non-comedogenic. Oil-free.
I love Benefit Big Easy BB Cream because…
- it has liquid to powder formula. The texture is similar to silky face primers since it also contains silicones.
- it has buildable coverage- light to medium.
- it comes in different shades to match skin tones.
- it has broad spectrum SPF 35.
- it looks very natural. It has velvety matte finish.
- it’s lightweight. I don’t feel like I’m wearing anything.
- it’s very easy to blend.
- it can even out my skin tone. For really dark under eye circles or spots, additional concealer may be handy.
- it blurs out my pores.
- it’s perfect for oily skin. It can really control oil.
- I can wear it as is without powder on top.
- it’s decently priced at PHP 2,000 (about USD 44). It’s 35ml and you don’t really need much for the entire face. A tube can last for months!
I wish Benefit Big Easy BB Cream…
- doesn’t have the tendency to settle into my pores or on dry patches. See tips below how to address this.
- doesn’t have silicones. I’m not so comfortable using primers or foundations with silicones for everyday use.
Tips on Benefit Big Easy BB Cream
- Moisturize skin well before applying Benefit Big Easy BB Cream so the product won’t settle on dry patches.
- Since it’s already matte finish, you can skip the powder on top, unless you really have oily skin.
- Use fingers to apply and blend.
- Pat or layer on more product on areas you want more coverage.
- If you find the finish too matte or too flat on your face, dust some shimmery powder on your cheeks, forehead and chin.
Benefit Big Easy BB Cream Verdict
I must say, Benefit Big Easy BB Cream is not just your ordinary bb cream! I finally found a bb cream that is really perfect for oily skin! I don’t oil up that much even if I use it as is (without setting with powder on top). The liquid to powder formula and its velvety matte finish is really amazing. Honestly, I freaked out when I tried it the first time. It was settling in my pores and on dry areas as I apply. This is the reason why they recommend to moisturize the skin well prior to applying Benefit Big Easy BB Cream. And when I did, it was just flawless. Pores magically disappear. The silicones in it may be a con to others, which is also why I refrain from using it for everyday. But for a packed day, this would be my go-to face product as I’m confident that I don’t need to retouch every now and then! 😀
Benefit Big Easy BB Cream in 01 Fair
when blended, it’s almost undetectable
Benefit Big Easy BB Cream used as is. I applied it on my entire face without concealer or powder on top.