Wow, I can’t believe I’m more than halfway through our Kiehl’s challenge. If you haven’t read my initial thoughts and usage updates on Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate and Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye Cream, feel free to check it out HERE and HERE.
It’s time to do an update for days 8 to 17. Again, I apply the 2 every single night. There’s a slight change on how I apply the Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate. I used to place the concentrate on my fingertips and directly apply it on my face. Now, I put 2 to 3 drops of serum on my palm, lightly rub, then pat on my face and neck.
- I noticed how my skin absorbs the oil faster.
- Skin feels soft and supple.
- It has glowing effect on skin. My skin looks brighter!
- No dry patches at all, even around the nose area.
- No allergic reactions. No breakouts.
- No oily feel, even when I wake up in the morning or through out the day,
- Under eye area is more moisturized. I usually have dry patches under the eye, but with the help of the Midnight Recovery Eye Cream, they’re gone.
I see and feel positive results from Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate and Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye Cream. I can’t wait to roundup everything for a full review of these two. 😀 Stay tuned for that! 😀
Now, as seen in my title, it’s time for you to try Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate and Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye Cream! Thans again to our friends from Kiehl’s! Here’s how to join:
- Followers of the challenge are to make their own creative poster of their improved sleeping habits and their new commitments to a fresher skin.
- Post the posters both on Kiehl’s Manila’s Facebook page and on your Instagram account tagging KiehlsManila and using the hashtag #MRCChallenge.
- Ask your friends to like Kiehl’s facebook page and the poster you submitted.
- Most creative poster and most number of likes will get Midnight Recovery Concentrate and Midnight Recovery Eye Cream.
- Contest duration is until February 15, 2013.
Plus, there’s another good news!!! There’s an in-store promo for Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate and Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye Cream buyers. Drop a “WISH” in the bowl provided and Kiehl’s may just grant it! It’s time to dream BIG!!! 😀