During my Beauty Staycation at Sofitel, I was recommended to try out RESOLIFT. It is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that uses electrodes to smoothen and tighten the skin, eliminating fine lines and wrinkles.
A hand held device was massaged on my face and neck. Cream was lathered to let the device glide on my skin easily. There was no pain at all. It was just like getting a facial massage.
To easily detect the difference, my therapist recommended that she would do half of my face first. I was surprised to see my photo! The right side, which was not touched, is a bit rounder. On the other hand, the left side is more contoured. If you noticed the eyes as well, the outer tip of my left eye is more lifted compared to my right eye!
The treatment lasted for about 30 minutes. I honestly didn’t expect such immediate results. The downside of Resolift is it’s not permanent. Of course, that’s expected since it’s a non-surgical procedure. It could only last up to 2 weeks. This is why it’s recommended to have it done the day before an event you’re attending, if any.
Here I am after the Resolift treatment… zero downtime!
To read about my other treatment during my Beauty Staycation at Sofitel Manila, here is my ULTRASLIM TIGHT REVIEW.
Now, good news to all! I’m giving away 5 gift certificates valued at PHP 5,000 each. You can either choose to have ULTRALIPO or RESOLIFT. You can check out my review of Vietura’s Ultralipo in THIS POST. How to join? Just follow the steps via Rafflecopter below. It’s so easy as it only involves the usual likes and shares.
- Giveaway will run until June 25, 2014 11:59 pm.
- Five (5) winners will receive a gift certificate each. The GC is only applicable for either Ultralipo OR Resolift, valued at PHP 5,000 each.
- Winners will be chosen via rafflecopter.com.
- Contest is open to anyone who can claim the prize at Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila.
- Winners will be posted here on the blog, so please just wait and check for the post.