My first review on Venus and Mars is their Bare It All Emu Cream. No doubt, I loved it! Now, what do you think of organic cosmetics? I’m pretty sure not everyone is into all-natural stuff, but having its healthy, chemical-free advantage makes it worth a try. Here’s a review of Venus and Mars Lip Butter Tint in Pink Posies.
Break free from chemicals! Give your lips the authentic, lavish pampering it has always wanted. Made out of the finest essential oils, lips will surely be younger-looking in no time. There’s nothing more it could ever ask. Not at all heavy on the lips!
Ingredients: EMU Oil, Castor Bean Oil, Almond Oil, Carnauba Wax, Mica, Peppermint, Beeswax, Vitamin E Oil
Pink Posies – A really great pink shade! Not too overpowering at all. 🙂 Your lips will look naturally pink and stunning. 🙂 Great for day and even night wear! (Even I am surprised to love a shade like this one, you may think it’s too pink for your taste at first glance, but this baby will prove you otherwise!)
I love it because…
- there’s no allergic reaction.
- there’s no greasy or waxy feel.
- it doesn’t feel heavy on the lips.
- it’s moisturizing.
- the pink tint stays on my lips even after drinking or eating.
- it only contains natural ingredients.
- it can also be used as a cheek tint.
- it comes in different shades- Salmon Peach, Pink Posies, Cherry Berry, and Wine Pearl.
- it’s affordable for only PHP 185.
- the color pay off is as vibrant as the one on the tube. I’m very much satisfied with the stain it creates on my lips though since it’s like a natural pink color. It looks really sweet. It’s not just true to its color on tube, which may disappoint others. Just remember, this is a lip tint and not a lipstick! If you want to achieve a brighter / darker shade, simply swipe the lip tint repeatedly.
- it has a more elegant packaging. With its price though, who am I to complain?! It’s still a steal! 😀 I’d rather have a quality product with simple packaging at an affordable price, than a really gorgeous, elegant tube selling at a premium. Haha!
- it’s readily available everywhere. You can only buy it through V&M’s website or through their dealers.
V&M Lip Butter Tint Pink Posies on tube
one swipe of V&M Lip Butter Tint Pink Posies on the left
(Please don’t mind the shiny swatch on the right. It’s for my V&M’s Smooch Lip Detox review coming up next.)
- Do two to three swipes of V&M Lip Butter Tint if you want achieve a darker shade. For a natural lip color, one swipe is enough.
- If you wish to use it as a cheek tint, apply two to three dots on your cheeks then blend with your ring finger. Simply add more when needed. Take note, apply this tint first BEFORE putting on powder foundation or loose powder for that glowing effect.
I’d recommend Venus and Mars Lip Butter Tint to those who are looking for really good and affordable lip tints with natural ingredients. With my extremely dry lips, I find it moisturizing. It’s perfect for everyday if you simply want to have that wash of color on your lips.
I’m actually using Venus and Mars Lip Butter Tint in my Not So Casual Day outfit post. If you’ve noticed, my lips have that natural pink color that’s pretty obvious even from a far. 😀