When you’re off for a night out, you don’t really need much time to look glam. Just spare at least 2 minutes to have those party eyes and you’re all set! Here’s a short tutorial on how I did this look.
I limited myself to 3 products to achieve this eye makeup- eyeliner, cream shadow and mascara. It was time to put Bobbi Brown’s Long Wear Eye Collection to the test. Reviews for these products, coming up next!
- Using Bobbi Brown Long Wear Eye Pencil in Jet (black), I lined my upper lash line. It doesn’t have to be perfect since I also smudged it using a pencil point brush.
- Using my ring finger, I patted the cream shadow all over the lid.
- I removed harsh lines on the crease with a blending brush.
- Using Bobbi Brown Long Wear Eye Pencil again, I drew a few lines on the outer-v and smudged.
- I patted the cream shadow again on the center of the lid.
- I used the same pencil liner for tightlining and for the waterline. I also lined my upper and lower lashline.
- For the lower lashline, I smudged the liner a bit and applied the cream shadow on top of it.
- I applied white shimmer shadow on the inner corner of the eye.
- As a last step, I curled my lashes and put on lots of mascara.
I know a lot of you are not so comfortable using cream shadows. I’m used to powder as well, but it’s pretty easy. You can use a pencil point brush or your ring finger to apply. It’s just a matter of getting used to it. 🙂
And if you’re wondering if my eye makeup lasted throughout the night even without an eye primer or setting it with a powder eye shadow, YES IT DID! I’ll share more about it in my review of the Bobbi Brown Long Wear Collection.
Amazing Cosmetics Anti Aging Face Primer
Lancome Teint Miracle Liquid Foundation
Make Up For Ever Super Matte Loose Powder #14
Nars Orgasm Blush
Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Supreme Matte Lipstick in PK 335
Bobbi Brown Intensifying Long-Wear Mascara in black
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Eye Pencil in Jet
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow in Berry Noir
MAC Brow Set in Beguile