“What concealer do you use?” It’s a question I get often from family, friends, and clients. The search for the perfect concealer is never ending. Here’s one from K-Palette. Yes, it’s from the same brand of the Real Lasting Eyeliner and Lasting 2 Way Eyebrow I raved about in my reviews HERE and HERE. Is this K-Palette Zero Kuma Concealer worth the same rave as well? Let’s see…
K-Palette Zero Kuma Cover Control Concealer works to hide undereye dark circles and skin discoloration naturally and flawlessly. After applying, your eyes will instantly look more awake! This long-lasting, lightweight eye concealer is also formulated with beauty serum to care for your sensitive eye areas while concealing y our eye imperfections. Available in 3 different shades with 3 different beauty serums!
I love it because…
- it has English translation at the back of the packaging.
- it comes in an easy squeeze tube. I can just get the right amount of product, at the same time, it’s more hygeinic than pots.
- it’s travel-friendly.
- it comes in 3 variants, which are based on their uses- 01 Moisturizing, 02 Brightening and 03 Improves Blood Circulation.
- it doesn’t settle on fine lines.
- it blends easily.
- it’s moisturizing. It doesn’t dry the skin around the eyes.
- it doesn’t feel heavy.
- a little goes a long way.
- it doesn’t cake.
- it’s long lasting. Just set with powder and it can stay all day.
- coverage is buildable- medium to heavy.
- it can be used to conceal undereye dark circles and blemishes.
- it’s affordable at PHP 895. It can look quite pricey at first glance, but a tube is 13g which can last for several months.
- it comes in more shades.
- Moisturize and prime skin before applying makeup.
- Use a brush or your ring finger to apply the concealer. When using your finger, lightly dab the product under the eye and blend.
- Set the concealer with loose powder or powder foundation.
- 01 Moisturizing is a Natural Beige, which is the most versatile among the three shades.
K-Palette Zero Kuma Concealer is surely worth raving about! Kudos to K-Palette once again! There may not be a variety of shades, but those that are available are workable for Asian skin. It instantly brightens undereye circles, at the same time, hide discolorations/ blemishes. I tend to have dry patches under the eye when it’s cold. I love that I don’t see any trace of dryness when I use this concealer!
I recommend K-Palette Zero Kuma Concealer to those who are looking for a concealer that can really hide undereye dark circles.
01 Moisturizing blended
used under the eye
Love the natural eyeshadows? See my tutorial in THIS POST.
K-Palette Zero Kuma Concealer is available at Beauty Bar stores (Trinoma, Rockwell, Greenbelt, Shangri-la, Eastwood, Galleria, Gateway, ATC, Podium, MOA, Midtown, Lucky Chinatown, Cebu, and soon to open Bonifacio High Street) or at shop.beautybar.com.ph. It retails for PHP 895.